Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Traveling Speed:||20m/min||Rope Reeling:||2/1, 4/1|
wire rope hoists,
portable crane hoist
Explosion Proof Pneumatical Foot Mounted Wire Rope Hoists SH Fixed 1/2
This type of stationary steel wire rope travelling hoist with quadrate simpler design has its particular advantage for compact quadrate structure and internal configuration. Planetary gear reducer is adopted to ensure high transmission efficiency. It is characterized by low noise, compact structure, omitting the intermediate shaft. The square appearance is easier to install and fix. In addition, the lifting hook is designed to prevent accidental slippage; Motor has the thermal protection device, which will automatically cut off to prevent damage when the temperature is too high.
With the ideal design, we can ensure high safety as well as working efficiency. Load limit protection device is optional to avoid overload-induced adverse consequences.
1) Steel rope electric hoist, newest design with quadrate outline, modularized
construction, and good unitized capability
2) The fundamental mode change combine is very convenient and multiform
3) The special drive composition method is very stationary which saves the usual long
4) The reducer use plant speed-down drive is highly effective, low noise and long
5) Unique column rotor-taper breaking wheel motor with disk is low noise and reliable
6) With the advanced technology from overseas, the guide rope unit is very reliable
7) High precision and super mechanical spin limit
8) High quality electric control component with low malfunction
9) The products from 400kg to 50MT, complying with the international standard
A wire rope hoist is a hoist that utilizes wire rope as the lifting medium. It is often powered electrically or pneumatically. This lifting device is made up of a rope storage drum, motor(s), gear box and braking system, and is suspended from a monorail or bridge beam(s) by means of a trolley. It may also be stationary mounted.
A crane is a machine used for lifting and lowering a load, and moving it horizontally. A crane's drives may be manual, powered or a combination of both. Cranes are typically used when there is insufficient (or intermittent) flow volume such that the use of a conveyor cannot be justified. They provide more flexibility in movement than conveyors, and less flexibility in movement than industrial trucks. Loads handled by cranes are more varied with respect to their shape and weight than those handled by a conveyor. Most cranes utilize hoists for vertical movement, although manipulators can be used if precise positioning of the load is required.
Custom Built Hoists:
● Various Capacities
● Double Girder, Monorail, Jib cranes etc.
● All Types of Open Winches
● Polar Trolley Hoists
● Critical Lift
● Twin Hook
● Quadruple Hook
● Explosion Proof
● Indoor or Outdoor Use
● Transfer Cars
● Hazardous Locations
● Two Drum Bucket
● Automated Hoisting Systems
● Hot Metal Steel Mill Hoists - AC/DC
Whether chain hoist or wire rope hoist, electric or pneumatic; our line of powered hoists are ideal in manufacturing, power generation, and industrial facilities where heavy items are lifted and positioned as part of production or warehousing. Our new model high-capacity wire rope hoist complements our line with capacities up to 50 Tons. We offer a full line of manual hoists, both hand chain and lever tools, which are used primarily for maintenance and construction activities.
1 ton thru 5 ton Electric Hoists
3 ton thru 15 ton Monorail Wire Rope Hoists
5 ton thru 40 ton Top Running Wire Rope Hoists
Custom Built Hoists:
1. Various Capacities
2. Double Girder, Monorail, Jib cranes etc.
3. All Types of Open Winches
4. Polar Trolley Hoists
5. Critical Lift
6. Twin Hook
7. Quadruple Hook
8. Explosion Proof
9. Indoor or Outdoor Use
10. Transfer Cars
11. Hazardous Locations
12. Two Drum Bucket
13. Automated Hoisting Systems
14. Hot Metal Steel Mill Hoists - AC/DC
Technical Data of Foot-mounted Electric Wire Rope Hoist SH Fixed 1/2
Contact Person: Mr.Sand Zheng