Payment & Shipping Terms:
Festoon Systems Wall Travelling Jib Crane Long Life Jib Boom Crane Motorized Rotation
Festoon Systems Wall Travelling Jib Cranes
Wall Travelling Jib 180 degree slewing Crane is widely used to control or position a load in areas that are generally inaccessible to other material handling equipment or man power. They are designed to provide reliable long-life performance with minimum maintenance. The wall type jib crane provides a 180-degree rotation. Our jib crane includes taglines, festoon systems, collector ring assemblies to realize motorized rotation and convenient hoisting.Motorized and Manual type as options for trolley travelling and Jib rotation.
The end trucks of wall traveling suspension jib crane use channel beam/construction frames to resist twisting and are jig-fixtured and machined to maintain consistent manufacturing tolerances. The top running end truck on a wall traveling jib crane utilizes forged steel double flange crane wheels for longer life. The Wall Traveling Jib Crane drive utilizes a squirrel cage motor with a double reduction spur gear reducer. Standard single speed controls include mainline contactor, control transformer, inverter acceleration control. The wall traveling jib crane boom is fabricated from standard "S" beam with a vertical angle truss to reduce deflection. The jib crane boom and truss bolt to the back frame for ease of erection and assembly.
Jib cranes are widely used in the following applications:
1. Fitting & fabrication workstations
2. Building Maintenance
3. Plant room maintenance
4. Marine loading and maintenance
5. Machine centre loading and maintenance to name a few applications
The versatility of a Nante Jib Crane is unmatched. Our Jib Cranes offer an extensive range of installation options and capacities, with the power to create the best material handling solution with maximum space utilization. A Jib Crane can be mounted to your facility floor, foundation, column, pillar or wall to accommodate any space constraints or work plans.
Design features include:
1. Precision upper pivot roller bearing
2. Easy set, self adjusting slew brake
3. Range of models available from full manual to fully powered operation
4. Wall, column or freestanding mounts available
5. Peace of mind knowing that your crane is designed by qualified engineers and manufactured by qualified boilermakers, electricians and fitters.
6. Medium / heavy weight design
7. Sturdy steel structure with low solid-web jib for high usable crane hook height.
8. Safty anchoring with sturdy, ribbed based and a large number of anchor bolts.
9. Rated slewing range infinite X 360 degree.
10. Scope of Supply includes anchor bolts, template and plan for foundation design.
11. For operation in completely enclosed buildings.
12. LIMIT SWITCHES: To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
1. NANTE Single girder overhead crane follow FEM standard.
2. Nante design and fabricate the main girder which combines light weight construction with heavy weight strength, power and durability.
3. The low headroom design leads to optimization of the work area to the users benefit.
4. Nante use hollow shaft end carriage, the transmission efficiency is higher than open gear end carriage.
5. The control panel follow IEC standard.
6. Nante provide the crane with necesary safety device, like load limited switch, rotational limited switch, cross limited switch.
NANTE European style electric hoist overhead cranes combine light weight construction with heavyweight strength, power and durability. Their superb handling characteristics together a with a wide range of standard and optional features makethem an automatic first choice for application requiring optimallifting equipment with long term reliability.
Compact design, optimal space utilization
Because of the unique dimensions of NANTECRANE,the floor area under the crane is used more efficiently. The small space requirement and the lightweight, durable construction of NANTECRANE lead to optimization of the work area to the users benefit. Compared to any other type of cranes, NANTE cranes enable a reduction in the structural requirements of rails, runway beams and columns, and the overall height of the building. Consequently, NANTE cranes begin its own payback by reducing building construction costs
Superior safety and reliability
In developing the NANTE crane, NANTE utilized its vast experience in diverse customer applications and its extensive resources, combined with know-how from skilled staff, each crane ensures reliability and quality to users. Our design and experience enables the product to be adapted to your specific production process requirements. And serial production of cranes, ending with full load factory testing of every crane, certifies the functionality of all machinery and equipment, and serial production of crane.