Payment & Shipping Terms:
wall mount jib crane,
jib crane hoist
Slew Brake Truck Mounted Boom Jib Crane 250kg Lifting Load For Machine Centre Loading
Pillar Rotary Arm Jib Crane is widely used to control or position a load in areas that are generally inaccessible to other material handling equipment. The suspension jib crane are designed to provide reliable long-life performance with minimum maintenance. This arm rotary jib crane provides 360-degree rotation our jib include taglines, festoon systems, collector ring assemblies and motorized rotation. The flexible move mechanism make you handle lifting tasks at ease.Motorized and Manual type as options for trolley travelling and Jib rotation.
Jib cranes are widely used in the following applications:
1. Fitting & fabrication workstations
2. Building Maintenance
3. Plant room maintenance
4. Marine loading and maintenance
5. Machine centre loading and maintenance to name a few applications
The versatility of a Nante Jib Crane is unmatched. Our Jib Cranes can offer an extensive range of installation options and capacities, with the power to create the best material handling solution with maximum space utilization. A Jib Crane can be mounted to your facility floor, foundation, column, pillar or wall to accommodate any space constraints or work plans.
Design features include:
1. Precision upper pivot roller bearing
2. Easy set, self adjusting slew brake
3. Range of models available from full manual to fully powered operation
4. Wall, column or freestanding mounts available
5. Peace of mind knowing that your crane is designed by qualified engineers and manufactured by qualified boilermakers, electricians and fitters.
6. Medium / heavy weight design
7. Sturdy steel structure with low solid-web jib for high usable crane hook height.
8. Safty anchoring with sturdy, ribbed based and a large number of anchor bolts.
9. Rated slewing range infinite X 360 degree.
10. Scope of Supply includes anchor bolts, template and plan for foundation design.
11. For operation in completely enclosed buildings.
12. LIMIT SWITCHES: To prevent over hoisting & over lowering of hook.
General Drawing or Sketch or Draft Drawing
Contact Person: Mr.Sand Zheng